I need shed antlers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to teach my two Plott hound pups to sniff out sheds for me. Need some training tools. If I had my own to use, then I wouldn't need the dogs to find them for me.

So if you have any laying around that you don't want, I'll gladly take them off your hands.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I had thought of this sooner, I was working in Ponca City for about a month.

I'm in Stillwater now, so its still pretty convenient. Gimme a couple weeks for the job I'm on to end and then we'll work something out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I had thought of this sooner, I was working in Ponca City for about a month.

I'm in Stillwater now, so its still pretty convenient. Gimme a couple weeks for the job I'm on to end and then we'll work something out.

Most of what I have are small 4 pointer sheds and skulls of yearling button bucks, probably winter kill.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't find what you are looking for, you can buy sheds on ebay relatively cheap. I have bought them a couple of times off there just for practicing carving on and stuff. Some people are really proud of their sheds on there, but if you are just wanting some forkhorns you can find them really cheap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom