I need to find me some of this beer...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rooster1971....can you divulge the name of the store your talking about. I'd love to see if the store can get me some special order beer. Heck...I'd even pay him a little extra off the top for his time.

Cohiba, I beleive it’s called Discount S liquor. It’s next to Tim’s drive in at 50th and MacArthur.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post-lawn mowing drinking report: smooth lager flavor with a nice kick from 6.5% ABV suds. I put mine in my Yeti-style mug that I'd used for ice water while mowing. Since it was a 16 oz. beer, I didn't want it getting warm while drinking it. I highly recommend this brew!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Post-lawn mowing drinking report: smooth lager flavor with a nice kick from 6.5% ABV suds. I put mine in my Yeti-style mug that I'd used for ice water while mowing. Since it was a 16 oz. beer, I didn't want it getting warm while drinking it. I highly recommend this brew!

Odd.... I got the lager yesterday at a liquor store here in town and it was 5.0% ABV? I likened it to a nice mild lager, kinda like Busch Light with a slightly stronger hops flavor. Refreshing, light and smooth. I like it. I tend toward darker beers like Nega Modelo and Dos Equis Amber, but just for the non-profit status and the veteran support, I will buy this one occasionally as well. Definitely a good clean-drinking beer for after yardwork!

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odd.... I got the lager yesterday at a liquor store here in town and it was 5.0% ABV? I likened it to a nice mild lager, kinda like Busch Light with a slightly stronger hops flavor. Refreshing, light and smooth. I like it. I tend toward darker beers like Nega Modelo and Dos Equis Amber, but just for the non-profit status and the veteran support, I will buy this one occasionally as well. Definitely a good clean-drinking beer for after yardwork!

Yeah, I confused the ABV with another brew I was considering. I plan to keep this one in the rotation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom