I require knowledge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I saw one that feeds into your phone as well

Sent from the Armory

The United States spent a million dollars developing an ink pen that writes in zero gravity.

The Russians sent their cosmonaut into space with a pencil.

Basis of the story is that most chrony's are somewhat equal until you get into the really high end models. The phone/computer accessory's are neat, and take a little work out of it, but don't forget the pencil, paper, and basic math skills do the same thing.

Edit: I have the Chrony F1, and the Caldwell that hooks by wire to an IPhone. Shooting through them inline gives the same basic results. Photo transistor tech has been around for awhile.

Two weeks ago at the range I let a guy shoot through the Caldwell off hand. Didn't notice until he was gone that I had a perfect crease across the top of the chrony. The wired part doesn't work now, but the display on the unit does.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The United States spent a million dollars developing an ink pen that writes in zero gravity.

The Russians sent their cosmonaut into space with a pencil.

Basis of the story is that most chrony's are somewhat equal until you get into the really high end models. The phone/computer accessory's are neat, and take a little work out of it, but don't forget the pencil, paper, and basic math skills do the same thing.

Edit: I have the Chrony F1, and the Caldwell that hooks by wire to an IPhone. Shooting through them inline gives the same basic results. Photo transistor tech has been around for awhile.

Two weeks ago at the range I let a guy shoot through the Caldwell off hand. Didn't notice until he was gone that I had a perfect crease across the top of the chrony. The wired part doesn't work now, but the display on the unit does.
If I'm not mistaken the Caldwell is cheaper and has neat features. I'm a guy working and schooling and shooting. So sometimes the price point it was sells me. Had the Caldwell been 20 more than the average I wouldn't look at it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a cheap A $$ but you know what I'm saying.

Sent from the Armory

Latest posts

Top Bottom