I saw a fox the other day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You country folk have it lucky. You get to see all sorts of wildlife and aren't bogged down by "ordinances" that prevent you from lollygagging on the king's land.

And we get this in our yard to look at.

image-1797895149.jpg

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You country folk have it lucky. You get to see all sorts of wildlife and aren't bogged down by "ordinances" that prevent you from lollygagging on the king's land.

Woohoo. I also HAD chickens, then the hawks, coons, coyotes and foxes came to dinner. Also HAD pygmy goats, then the coyotes came. Same with little dogs.

But i get what your saying but i wouldnt say lucky,lol.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to see them all the time when I was growing up. We had blue foxes that lived in the woods behind our house. Now I"m a little more in the city and miss out on the cool woodsy critters.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a red fox that keeps getting my chickens in Berryhill. I was butchering some out the other night and one just walks by me about 15 feet away. Looking at me like it was sly and I didnt see it. There was nothing I could do at the moment. So I left a bunch of chicken guts out there in hopes it would come back. i froze my nuts off for over an hour and didnt see ****. The coolest thing I have trapped was a wood chuck. I had no idea what it was then I looked it up. Not very many in OK.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As mentioned, quite prevalent around I44 in midtown. I see them the night before trash day, digging for meals. Not even skeered if you spotlight them with headlights either. Just kept chewing down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom