I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www_nejm_org_na101_home_literatum_publisher_mms_journals_conte796fb9bf1194b2a544ccd78a2e397aae.png

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you give us a consensus of that "more than 1 million" hits? I wonder if there are more "hits" that contradict the "first hit."
That's a simple google-scholar search, although I'd recommend constraining the search to the last decade or so because most of what was published before that time has been significantly updated with help from modern biological/neuroscience research methods. I already provided a brief summary in post #37.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a simple google-scholar search, although I'd recommend constraining the search to the last decade or so because most of what was published before that time has been significantly updated with help from modern biological/neuroscience research methods. I already provided a brief summary in post #37.

There is also a google-redneck search.
Learn something every day.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Care to quote the links to this information. I'm not against learning.
Where does this BIOLOGICAL evidence come from?
There is no Biological evidence to support this crap! When your born a Doctor looks down between your legs if you've got a penis your a boy if not your a girl. Scientists also say that boys have xy chromosomes and girls have xx chromosomes. These idiots can have all the sex change operations they want to, but a genetics test will always show which set of chromosomes they have. Nobody is born queer it's is a learned abnormal behavior,that why for years,until it became politically incorrect, that another Doctor of science would counsel this individual's and try to help them overcome this illness.
People don't argue over weather the sun comes up in the east or not,because we all know that it does. But we have to argue and fight about this ,because they want us to agree with and normalize their sickness.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I ask for , no I DEMAND support for the Sweet Pickle people, now who is going to say I am not a Sweet Pickle, studies show it was chosen in the womb...... I think it was Mom's odd cravings.

Relax. Target will be along soon to provide you with safe haven, and a restroom of course...

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
. But we have to argue and fight about this ,because they want us to agree with and normalize their sickness.
Politicians and social media made this a issue, and the sheep are followed it.

Social media is making it easy to influence an audience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom