I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of the responses here are the reason why those who don't identify as M/F experience mental health issues. If people treated you that way, for something you have no control over, you'd develop the same types of mental illnesses. From remarkable studies in the last decade, we now have biological evidence (i.e., neurological, genetic, etc.) that demonstrates clearly that (a) biological sex and gender identity are separate things, and why, (b) the developmental processes (starting in fetal development) that cause biological sex, gender identity, and differences from the normal M/F in gender identity, and why, and (c) that less than 1% of the population biologically develop into something other than M/F in the gender identity spectrum, and why. We also now know that mental illness doesn't cause gender identity; but rather, gender identity causes mental illness mostly because of the way our society deals with it. These are the reasons forms in doctor's offices and other places are finally asking about these distinctions...because we now know that they have important physical and psychological health considerations. Open your minds and hearts and do some reading about this evidence...we have been wrong about this for a long time now.

Well thanks for the support to all of us who identify as Sweet Pickles, we need the help many have been stuffed in jars for far to long.

I ask for , no I DEMAND support for the Sweet Pickle people, now who is going to say I am not a Sweet Pickle, studies show it was chosen in the womb...... I think it was Mom's odd cravings.

I wonder if I have a mental illness or just not Pickled properly?

Now real question, in the last decade when these studies were done, to show all this mess is real, have the numbers of confused folks always been this high, or is a crap load of it just a fad for no other reason ?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, did any of you guys know that Chelsea Manning has done a swimsuit shoot for the September issue of Vogue Magazine?

(Just mentioning it because it fits the thread -- AND she didn't make the cover like Caitlyn did -- is that discrimination?? Please don't answer that. I'm being a smart ass ... lol

Jennifer Lawrence is the cover shot ... which, while easy on the eyes, just doesn't seem to be really too bright to me. But then again, it's not like I work for NASA or anything ... haha!)

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God doesn’t make mistakes. When He fashioned you in your mother’s womb with the care of that of an artist making His one and only greatest masterpiece, God took delight in choosing the things that make you uniquely you. If you feel like there was some big mistake when you were created, then let’s just be brutally honest and say that we don’t share the same definition of God. If God is an all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-loving Father, it is impossible for Him to make mistakes because it would be contrary to His nature. God created you male or female for a reason.
http://lifeteen.com/blog/catholic-church-wants-transgender-community-know/

RESOLVED, That the messengers to the Southern Baptist Convention meeting in Baltimore, Maryland, June 10–11, 2014, affirm God’s good design that gender identity is determined by biological sex and not by one’s self-perception—a perception which is often influenced by fallen human nature in ways contrary to God’s design (Ephesians 4:17–18);
http://www.sbc.net/resolutions/2250/on-transgender-identity

I will acknowledge that I am closed minded with regard to this Transexual phenonoma. My deeply rooted religious beliefs are not capable of understanding nor supporting today's trends of transexuality. I can read all day about it, study the studies, listen to the arguments, etc. There are men and there are women, there is not an androgynous character in the Christian faith that I am aware of. Call me old, closed minded, even a bigot, but for thousands of years we have lived without these typed of issues. The Devil is strong, do not let him win.
Amen to that 100 times over!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SNIP:
I in no way shape or form dispute the evidence presented. Simply put, I choose to disagree based on my faith.

I respect that. But, that isn't a disagreement...that is choosing faith based social constructs over directly observed evidence (which, again, is an honorable way to handle understanding of life). I appreciate your honesty.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of the responses here are the reason why those who don't identify as M/F experience mental health issues. If people treated you that way, for something you have no control over, you'd develop the same types of mental illnesses. From remarkable studies in the last decade, we now have biological evidence (i.e., neurological, genetic, etc.) that demonstrates clearly that (a) biological sex and gender identity are separate things, and why, (b) the developmental processes (starting in fetal development) that cause biological sex, gender identity, and differences from the normal M/F in gender identity, and why, and (c) that less than 1% of the population biologically develop into something other than M/F in the gender identity spectrum, and why. We also now know that mental illness doesn't cause gender identity; but rather, gender identity causes mental illness mostly because of the way our society deals with it. These are the reasons forms in doctor's offices and other places are finally asking about these distinctions...because we now know that they have important physical and psychological health considerations. Open your minds and hearts and do some reading about this evidence...we have been wrong about this for a long time now.
Care to quote the links to this information. I'm not against learning.
Where does this BIOLOGICAL evidence come from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom