I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score
Not at all ,we are not talking about people born with both organs , we are talking about people that make their free will choice to be queer, transgender. Someone that is born with both parts and lives their entire life as a male or female is completely different. We are talking about people that are born as one and feel like the other.

And for your last part your 100% I'm not anyone's judge. When someone steps out into eternity they are in the hands of a all knowing and just God.

Perhaps we are not on the same page. I hope I'm not being obtuse.

Do you believe a person can be born with a females chromosomes, yet have masculine features or vice versa?

If born that way, typically we only see the physical features...correct?

God would have created them the way he wanted...correct?

So if outwardly a person looks male and has the organ of a male but has female chromosomes, we probably wouldn't necessarily know until a certain age...correct?

At a certain age would would begin to see certain behaviors or if they were very adept at repressing certain behaviors, we really wouldn't know...correct?

Yet when we begin to see certain behaviors, we start the judging process. Correct?

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

Except we forget, God created them exactly how we wanted. So outwardly we see a male features so naturally we think it's a sin against God for them to love.

Caitlin Jenner is a great example of a life time of repressing behaviors. Nobody, I mean nobody questioned his manliness when he brought home the gold or created children....except God knew.

God knew first. Now we're learning. Some learn faster than others. In the meantime, as Christians and as one of God's children, we ought to accept his creations just as we accept our own children. For you can never tell when your child might "come out".

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WildBill you seem to be on a sympathetic wavelength with YukonGlocker. I hope you two can converse and come up with a unified field theory to explain it all. If fact if YG were to create a missionary to promote his point of view to OSA that missionary might look a lot like you.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WildBill you seem to be on a sympathetic wavelength with YukonGlocker. I hope you two can converse and come up with a unified field theory to explain it all. If fact if YG were to create a missionary to promote his point of view to OSA that missionary might look a lot like you.

I can't wait.

Wildbill6933

Marksman
Reaction score

Dale!! C'mon man, I been gone a few years, your one of the few members I remember. I just re-found the forum, was lookin for the FGST. Thought I'd reregister and say hello, maybe spread a little Christian love.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No theory needed. We have directly observable biological explanations. It's like saying "we now know the biological causes of that tissue infection" and someone responding with "i can't see it, and my society and my church didn't teach me that, so I choose to ignore the biological evidence". But yes, from a religious perspective, we should stop the judging and stop blaming the victims for their own biological makeup.

Are these people actually harming anyone by simply existing without hiding their gender identity? Listening to many in this group, it's easy to see why someone would be depressed and want to kill themselves because their biology is offensive to other people. The non-stop snowflakey whining about these people is quite ironic.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
chelsea-manning-vogue-september-2017.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom