I sh*t you not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JIM ROSS??? Isn't he like 100 years old or something?

That's what the old man just said?? Hey, I thought he was busy selling BBQ and hanging out on the sidelines of the OU games!! Lol

If I'd quit posting and laughing, I think this is actually a reshowing of an event that happened in August last year. Oh WHOA!! It's a series. This is season 3. Clearly, I have not been paying attention ... haha!

This should be interesting ...

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if I identify as a billionaire, do you think the bank will adjust my bank account accordingly ? If they will I'll meet you at BDC gun room and will have us a big shopping spree?[emoji16]
Ah . . . if your bank has any problems with this, just tell them to call me - and yes, BDC gun room is just fine :fullauto:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one question. What gives us the right to judge other people? Enough said.
That would depend on the circumstances. If someone breaks through my front door with a knife, then I would not feel at all wrong in judging this individual (as being a threat to my safety) and deal with him/her/other accordingly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom