I VOTED!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It felt great to vote in OK for the first time. Completely different than where I came from. Was interesting and sorta cool having my voting location at the Mid-America Stock Yards in Bristow. Walked right in they checked my ID, as they should, and voted RED. Just a couple people in there voting when i arrived.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
went to Vote then rode 55 miles
CF3AC2BA-BA4F-409F-83F9-28E0351C23E7.png
1EB0BDCB-E168-4334-8444-DC9CDDEA5FF7.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this wasn’t the “red wave” I kept hearing about. This should really open up alot of peoples eyes. Even with how bad things are we still can’t do better than this. Then throw in the same old bs about machines “having glitches” and whatnot. And it just so happens to be in the same places it happened last time. How convenient.

I also saw where Lauren Boebert is more than likely going to lose. She is one of the best ones in Congress. Of course they want her gone. Really is sickening what this country has become. The best we can do is to re-elect the same old liars that we always elect. Heaven forbid people give someone else a shot. If they don’t do good then vote in someone else. That’s what should be happening. Not sending the same scum back to Washington time and time again expecting something to change. Voting for the lesser of two evils is never going to be a good thing. In the end, you are still electing an evil person. That’s like saying I’m not gonna vote for the devil but I will vote for one of his demons.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this wasn’t the “red wave” I kept hearing about. This should really open up alot of peoples eyes. Even with how bad things are we still can’t do better than this. Then throw in the same old bs about machines “having glitches” and whatnot. And it just so happens to be in the same places it happened last time. How convenient.

I also saw where Lauren Boebert is more than likely going to lose. She is one of the best ones in Congress. Of course they want her gone. Really is sickening what this country has become. The best we can do is to re-elect the same old liars that we always elect. Heaven forbid people give someone else a shot. If they don’t do good then vote in someone else. That’s what should be happening. Not sending the same scum back to Washington time and time again expecting something to change. Voting for the lesser of two evils is never going to be a good thing. In the end, you are still electing an evil person. That’s like saying I’m not gonna vote for the devil but I will vote for one of his demons.
I couldn't agree more on every point. Redistricting was supposed to fix a lot of these issues with retards voting in AOCs in red states, but we're still not fixed. America's built up of states though, and I'm so very glad we're in this one and not some mudhole wearing masks in 2022 like New York

Latest posts

Top Bottom