I want congress TERM LIMITS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should congress have term limits

• YES

• NO

• I DONT KNOW

• WHO CARES

Results are only viewable after voting.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotational term limits were discussed in the early days of the republic. It would limit an office holder to let's say 2 terms in Congress, then the official would not be allowed to hold any government position for 1 term before running for office again. Interesting idea.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Term Limits for Congress, would likely be the first thing in our countries history to receive a 100% NO vote, from both houses of Congress? WE DESPRATELY NEED THAT, but I can't imagine any circumstance where that would be likely to happen! There is an old saying, " POWER CORRUPTS, ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!" Senior members of Congress have all the power!! If we elect a new congress person, in an effort to get needed change, they won't have that kind of power for decades!, and by then they would have been corrurpted as well!! GOOD LUCK TO US, GETTING THAT CHANGED!!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, the very people who vote themselves pay raises all the time, and have the least to gain from term limits and age limits are expected to vote and approve for term limits and age limits?

Let's be realistic, it's not going to happen. A few will vote yes to them for political theatre, after all it is the Uniparty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom