ICE agents in OK county jail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
ICE could take a bus back and forth on SE 29th St all day everyday and still just make a dent in the number of illegals in OKC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found it interesting while watching the news that right after there was a statement made by a spokesperson, on a previous story, that OKC police don't ask about legal status, then there is this report that ICE agents are stationed at the OK county jail.

I guess I thought that those two LE agencies would handle illegals the same way. Apparently not.
Maybe OKCPD doesn't ask about immigration status because those ICE agents at County will do it for them.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they can disband the narcotics task force and give the cartel back their horses and farm next.....
The folks who bought the horses and the ranch at auction might not be amenable to that. FWIW, I drive by that ranch every time I go to my folks' place; say what you want, but the "cartel's" brother took good care of the place when he owned it. The gov't just about ruined it while they had custody of it, and it's still not back to where it should be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom