ICORE in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all thanks for putting on a fun match guys.
I was thinking after the match that I shot a decent match. I didn't have any mikes, don't remember any charlies and didn't have any train wrecks. I was smooth and consistent.
Last night it hit me that I wasted an opportunity. I shot the entire match without any goals in my head. I wasn't working on anything. What a waste! I went for a stroll when I should be training for a marathon.

Man that's a really good point! A lot of times my only goal is to make Cyrwus look fast. I usually suceed too but I need to be mote focused for every match.

The results are posted here too.

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/528-12-18-10-icore-okcgc/

We are going to keep them up there forever or until the sever crashes so you can go back in a few years and see how good or bad you used to be.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all thanks for putting on a fun match guys.
I was thinking after the match that I shot a decent match. I didn't have any mikes, don't remember any charlies and didn't have any train wrecks. I was smooth and consistent.
Last night it hit me that I wasted an opportunity. I shot the entire match without any goals in my head. I wasn't working on anything. What a waste! I went for a stroll when I should be training for a marathon.

Yea my plan was to work on leaving one shooting location and getting to the other smoothly. On stand and shoots it makes it hard..:loser: Later rdd

Latest posts

Top Bottom