IED on gas well near Okemah?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good gouge...thanks. That's what I get for reading into the initial reports.

Sorry if it sounded like a gouge, it wasn't intended as such. :)

Can you share more regarding the rail sabotage?

Sorry, but no. That's an ongoing investigation.

seriously? Seriously?? SERIOUSLY???

So let me make sure I have all of this correct.

- Gas line workers found the "bomb" on a gas line while working in the area.

- It had a "wind up clock" for a timer set to "2" (and they report that they didn't know "which 2").

- People were evacuated for miles away and the highway was shut down after they shut off the gas.

Is it just me or does all of this sound completely goofball?

Other than the Wile E. Coyote alarm clock, it was a fairly sophisticated device. It was placed on a 12" gas main, so it could have been a serious issue.

Anyway, the suspect is in custody. Said a voice in his head said to do it. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. :)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if it sounded like a gouge, it wasn't intended as such. :)

Anyway, the suspect is in custody. Said a voice in his head said to do it. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. :)

LOL, I meant gouge in the slang context of 'intel'. Thanks for the intel.

Was the voice in his head speaking English or Arabic?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than the Wile E. Coyote alarm clock, it was a fairly sophisticated device. It was placed on a 12" gas main, so it could have been a serious issue.

WOW. I am truly amazed. Good work on everyone's part. From the sounds of things, I seriously was beginning to wonder if it wall all just some kooky hoax or ??

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seriously? Seriously?? SERIOUSLY???

So let me make sure I have all of this correct.

- Gas line workers found the "bomb" on a gas line while working in the area.

- It had a "wind up clock" for a timer set to "2" (and they report that they didn't know "which 2").

- People were evacuated for miles away and the highway was shut down after they shut off the gas.

Is it just me or does all of this sound completely goofball?

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...-on-Okla-gas-line/QmtwifAa6E2Er5bwrKTwQA.cspx

Wow I have to say that whole article is rubbish. The writer needs spell check and a journalism class. The quotes from the women are the best part, some woman three miles away acting like there's a bomb right there in her house, some other woman haveing a seizure because she can't pick up a cake and some other crap.

It seems every article I read from local reporters nowadays the writer pics some clueless idiot to quote for the whole thing. I remember one a little while ago where the reporter was interviewing some woman about the guy who they arrested a jenks school for having a gun in his car, she was reading off a list of the stuff the guy had in his pockets and the woman was going apesh!t even though you could tell she didn't know what 90% of the stuff was, and none of it was nefarious. Pisses me off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom