If traveling through Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is info on restaurants and lodging.

The Mrs and I stayed at the Lindly House bed and breakfast in Duncan. The proprietors are the best...very warm and friendly. Breakfast was great and served exactly on time. Highly recommend it.

We ate at the cedar street grill in Duncan for lunch. Also great. Meaty onion fried burgers and hand made fries just the way I like them. Biker friendly too. The ribs were very good and meaty. Take it easy on the BBQ sauce. It's got a strong twang to it I can't quite put my finger on. It's very good but a little goes a long way. We felt we got our money's worth.

For dinner we went to Giuseppe's in Marlow. Wouldn't call it world class Italian but well worth the 20 minute drive From Duncan. Very good wait staff, good service. They have a seafood lasagna made with alfredo sauce that'll make you sit up and cry for buttermilk. Chicken Parm was good too. Sauce tastes like the make it fresh.

Place has antique shops and an interesting pioneer days type museum.

No great shakes. If your looking for an inexpensive, uncomplicated couple days get away with the SO, Duncan will work. Not far from OKC either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom