Sunnyside in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading the recommendations from this great forum, my wife and I had breakfast there this morning. We had to wait about 15 minutes but it was worth it. I had the biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs, and link sausage. My wife had what ever it was on the cover of the menu. I think it was some kind of french toast, blue berries and whipped cream. My breakfast was awesome except it could been hotter. The link sausage and a very cold glass of milk was a good surprise. The next trip to the city will involve a trip back to the Sunnyside. Thanks for all that made this recommendation!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome, they have a new location purchased and getting investers lined up for a fourth restaurant.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where might this Sunnyside Food Fuel place be?
Ner'r mind, I searched the net and found it. Very good ratings on Yelp and others also

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The big guy behind sunnyside is the 'S' in S&B burgers. He's a fraternity brother of mine and other friends are investers. These guys all have great business minds and will continue to build more restaurants.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been there now like 5 or 6 times. The link sausage is tops. The Green Chili Tamales are as well. The Hangry Man is my favorite breakfast there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom