If you are gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't make it that far... I watched the first kid faceplant off the handrail onto the concrete and that was enough for me.

Awwww.....c'mon doc. Mechanism of injury. That's the kind of stuff that kept me employed at the FD over twenty five years. Without people like that, you and I would not have jobs.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely... thought about that video when I sent my first stabbing of the year to surgery tonight. I just cringe when I see things like those faceplants. Maybe it's having a kid nowadays, especially one who likes to skateboard. <sigh>

I always tell him if there ain't somethin' stickin' IN or stickin' OUT, we don't go to the ER!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was awfully close from the time the explosive went into the water until it detonated. If they had waited about a 1/2 a second later, IMHO it would have gone off above the water and possibly more damage/injury.

Yeah, the first guy died, it was a stunt for Expendables 2.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this was a negligent discharge everyone on OSA would be flaming them and saying they had it coming. They forgot rule #1; after you pull the pin Mr. Hand Grenade is no longer your friend!

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stuntman that was killed, Kun Lieu, on the Expendables set was Chinese. The injured one was Jet Li's stunt double, Nuo Sun. This isn't a clip of that stunt since those two dudes are clearly not Chinese. Somehow the the real story and the video have been combined into a internet myth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom