Ignore button

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'll read more than write.
If I keep using the button, that's all I'll be able to do..Ha.:rant:
I used to post quite a bit. Now I mostly surf the classifieds. I will add my .02 occasionally. Not nearly as much as I used to.
We need you guys' two cents worth.

Too many posts are just centsless... :D

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Using the ignore button would be taking a chance on missing out on someone being a jackass or even worse, some one with a different view that makes me think outside of my little box!! Folks of all flavors keep it interesting!!

Very true, I rarely use it but there is a certain point where I just can not handle the derp that a person will continuously throw out. I think between the four or five forums I deal with I have less than a handful actually on ignore and the majority are on the FreeNAS forum of people who will constantly argue to do things the wrong way. And by wrong way I'm not saying something like driving through a parking lot the wrong direction but going the wrong way down the interstate type of wrong way. At a certain point I have no desire to deal with that and when they fail I don't even need to know about it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true, I rarely use it but there is a certain point where I just can not handle the derp that a person will continuously throw out. I think between the four or five forums I deal with I have less than a handful actually on ignore and the majority are on the FreeNAS forum of people who will constantly argue to do things the wrong way. And by wrong way I'm not saying something like driving through a parking lot the wrong direction but going the wrong way down the interstate type of wrong way. At a certain point I have no desire to deal with that and when they fail I don't even need to know about it.
I agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom