Let's say I lost a $6000 piece of testing equipment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not juicing anything in my post. I shipped a piece of testing equipment to my corporate office in Austin, for repair. I have a signed and confirmed receipt of receival of package. Corporate is saying they can't find it. Too bad! I have proof via signature and personal receiver that it was received.
Poof! You're done. Next problem.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not juicing anything in my post. I shipped a piece of testing equipment to my corporate office in Austin, for repair. I have a signed and confirmed receipt of receival of package. Corporate is saying they can't find it. Too bad! I have proof via signature and personal receiver that it was received.
Then it's all on them. Not that they couldn't blame you anyways. But don't lose that proof of receipt.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would say and I have done it. If you got emails and proof it was delivered. Now no one wants to talk about it. Time to be the bus driver. i will not let anyone call me a liar or I stole it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would my company do? Would they be calling me and asking where said equipment is? Would I keep ignoring their calls and emails? What in tarnation could happen?

Yes, I've read the whole thread, but I just have to point out that your username is "Big House."

At least you won't be sent to the big house.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You overdramatized the first post in this thread. This is really a non issue for you unless some key facts are being omitted. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom