I'll Say One Thing For Him...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the article:

He quickly added, however, that he agrees with Paul on issues concerning the Federal Reserve and government involvement in the economy:

There are many things that Ron has championed that I am a believer in. Especially liberty and sound money. Look at where we are. And this is where we all see eye to eye. We believe in limited government and economic freedom. (

Yea, because his actions sure supports that:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/105018842/Nation-Paul-Ryan-Letter

(by the way, those grants and funding were generated by the Affordable Health Care Act, which of course he decries and vehemently opposes).

I guess when he repeals Obamacare as VP, he can tell those former constituents he is closing down the clinic he worked to get for them :uhh:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Bottom line is a vote for R.P. will be a vote for Obumber. Believe what you want but that statement is fact.

False. Say it all you want, a vote for a third party does not a vote for anyone else make. What it is, is not a vote for Romney. Who is a nearly equally crap-tastic option as Obama.

Being so blindly against Obama that you take not just a compromise, but a huge one, and then point at those who aren't willing to compromise as being FOR Obama is a load of sh1t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom