I'm meeting with an ATF agent tomorrow for my FFL interview. Any pointers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Serious question here: We are conducting the interview in my house, will I need to show them where I store customers firearms? I have a 12x12 vault just off my master bedroom but I don't really care to parade the agent(s) through my master bedroom lol.

That might be the highlight of the visit. I've been in some pretty interesting bedrooms over the last 30 years. Get your minds out of the gutter guys, I was FD, PD and EMS all those years either helping to carry them to the ambulance or putting them in cuffs. (not theirs).

But, for my serious question, you can ask why NFA forms take so long to approve.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask them if they brought the booze and smoke... you've got the guns already.

Seriously though, I have no advice, just wish you best of luck and congratulations.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That might be the highlight of the visit. I've been in some pretty interesting bedrooms over the last 30 years. Get your minds out of the gutter guys, I was FD, PD and EMS all those years either helping to carry them to the ambulance or putting them in cuffs. (not theirs).

But, for my serious question, you can ask why NFA forms take so long to approve.
The guy had a great sense of humor, I actually asked him this. He said to prolong our suffering and laughed lol.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend who is an ATF agent. I ask him stupid stuff all of the time. Or he will post on facebook about something and I will respond with "You sure did that Fast and Furious."

Latest posts

Top Bottom