I'm not paranoid. But!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When it comes to politics, I trust no politician. No matter what party they belong to. Soooooooooooooo please mister bad politician don't take my guns...... What will I do when the zombies attack!!!!!!!!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not paranoid but I am concerned about what this administration will try to do to stop gun purchases by law abiding citizens. Obama has only one goal in mind for his "legacy" and that is to completely destroy the Constitution of the US. He is still looking at ways to stop legal gun sales and we are letting him do it.

I understand the worry but it's not something I lose sleep over. The best thing that can probably be done to insure our gun rights is to introduce new people to shooting.

Obama wouldn't mind restricting gun rights but I don't think he is going to risk anything to do so. Sure he meets with anti-gun groups but I see this as fund raising and duplicity. He'll promise them anything to get their donations.

We are all getting bombarded by pro-gun rights groups with warnings about how bad things are. This too is fund raising. I do not believe that there is an imminent plot to take away our gun rights and that we must send Gun Owners of America a donation immediately in order to stop it from happening. How exactly are they going to stop this plot with our donations?

Getchurgun - thanks for your post.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i understand the worry but it's not something i lose sleep over. The best thing that can probably be done to insure our gun rights is to introduce new people to shooting.

Obama wouldn't mind restricting gun rights but i don't think he is going to risk anything to do so. sure he meets with anti-gun groups but i see this as funding raising and duplicity. He'll promise them anything to get their donations.

we are all getting bombarded by pro-gun rights groups with warnings about how bad things are. This too is fund raising. I do not believe that there is an imminent plot to take away our gun rights and that we must send gun owners of america a donation immediately in order to stop it from happening. How exactly are they going to stop this plot with our donations?
getchurgun - thanks for your post.

^^^^this!!!!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The NRA spends a ton soliciting donations. If I didn't like their insurance programs, I would not be a member.

Not as much as they used to when La Pierre was in charge of fund raising.Back then it seemed every week I got another elaborate scheme to elicit donations,remember the sending of a dvd asking you to pay or send it back?? I think I still have that dvd somewhere.haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom