In honor of being a Dinosaur

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, but bros. We saw some days, didn't we? Elementary school where they told us to hide under our desks if an atom bomb went off nearby. Miranda. Civil rights. Hippies. LSD was legal. Vietnam. Protests. The cultural revolution. Disco.

It's been a wild ride.

I've been saying that it's time for this old dinosaur to trudge off to the tar pits for a while now!!

But I do think the young'uns of today are a product of us. Every generation has to out party the previous generation and I know I did my part to set the bar high. But also had to party hard as I didn't get too many times to party like a mad man as I was working a lot. Oilfield roughnecks worked 7 days a week back then.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not quite a dinosaur myself, im more of a transitional creature. I am thankful for you guys tho. We wouldnt be here without ya. Yalls a trove of information and knowledge.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I'm somewhat of a retro dinosaur. I love all the techie stuff, run with the 30 somethings, and party like a rock star. Well, not so much like a rock star any more, but you get the point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom