In OKC, who to special order rifle from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomerzz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rifle is a Savage PNP .308 (model 10 made for the Phillipine National Police, available via special order from Savage, I called and confirmed it)

MAS Gun Works was physically close to me when they had a store, but I don't readily see them on here.

I just need some recommendations for someone who is honest and charges a reasonable price.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MAS closed a few months ago. I called H&H and told them that I wanted to order a rifle. I was transferred to a very nice lady who went through her catalog with me. I specified what I wanted and she quoted me a price when we were done. A week later it arrived and I did the 4473 and paid for it at the store.

boomerzz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion and the information about MAS.

I can't order from H&H. I once tried to order a (very standard) rifle from them twice with 5 calls to them over a 6 month period. They told me it was "on order" each time, and never called back... in the end, I was not successful and do not plan on buying anything from them that they don't have in stock for the rest of my life.

I may look at calling one of the online stores and just having it sent to an FFL here. I could save some tax money that way I guess... since it'll be close to 100 dollars. A recommendation there may help me as well.

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done a couple of special order items and standard transfers through xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx on this forum (FFL who works out of his house). Great to deal with and prices wound up being very decent on both special order items, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom