Internal memo warns of terrorist 'dry-runs' on airplanes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or just GTFO of the enemies back yard... maybe? We've had what 5 or 6 CIA/Spec-Ops missions in unfriendly countries since the threat of going to war with Syria (which was what - a month ago?).

I wonder why these foreigners hate us? It must be our freedom (that we're F@#$ing them in the ass with secretly every other Thursday).

Hey, guess what? That is a bell that was rung long ago. So my question to you is this. At what point are you willing to surrender to placate your guilty conscience?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, guess what? That is a bell that was rung long ago. So my question to you is this. At what point are you willing to surrender to placate your guilty conscience?

farm7.staticflickr.com_6043_6343972494_fd94dc765d.jpg

The opposite of invading other countries in the name of screwing with their economy, government, or resources is not surrender. However, we've never stopped and terror attacks seem to have not stopped too... so if it's working, then we should keep doing it right?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
farm7.staticflickr.com_6043_6343972494_fd94dc765d.jpg

The opposite of invading other countries in the name of screwing with their economy, government, or resources is not surrender. However, we've never stopped and terror attacks seem to have not stopped too... so if it's working, then we should keep doing it right?

So, if we pulled out totally, do you think the attacks will cease? We can all go to the UN and sing cum by ya?

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe give brown people overseas fewer reasons to hate us... after a generation or two, when adults dont remember growing up with the fear of being drone-bombed by america for being in the wrong wedding, or the wrong neighborhood, maybe they'll not have such a desire to kill americans in retaliation. maybe if our rulers quit training and funding extremists, and causing more instability than already exists in the region, they'll find something more productive to do with their time.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if we pulled out totally, do you think the attacks will cease? We can all go to the UN and sing cum by ya?

You know man, every now and then I get tired of the Black and White logical fallacies and the Strawman arguments, so it's good to combine them into one convenient point of debate for me - I truly appreciate that. :thumb:

In all seriousness, I think we should stop invading, carrying out secret missions, drone-striking, dictator-toppling, empire-building, and generally being a Dick of a country when it comes to meddling in other nation's affairs.

What's the result of this? Even if it's not less and less threatening by recruits from the survivors of those endeavors, even if it's just a wash and we're not safer from those wacky nations that "hate our freedom", we've saved a crap-ton of money and kept many of our men and women in the armed forces out of harm's way by not involving them in stupid operations that didn't need to happen in the first place (because they didn't accomplish a damn thing other than pissing off those who didn't really have us on their radar to begin with).

I'd love to hear from anyone who thinks things will actually get worse if we pull out of every country whose ass up which we currently have our puppeteer hand and/or secret (or not-so-secret) missions going on to bomb/shoot/stab/poison/warmongering and just say "F!@#$ the whole lot of 'em - no aid money and no wars. We'll talk on the internet if we need to exchange pleasantries".

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ez and otis, i can appreciate your opinion on how the world should work, but that just isnt reality. There are people who really do hate us, there is no two ways about it. Some of those same people hate us; as well as all other non believers, with a passion and wish us death and destruction. That is what they want from us, and no hand wringing, apologies, or changing ourselves is going to make a difference. It has gotten worse in the last two decades as they have adjusted and adapted their tactics to better strike us.

For what its worth i dont deny that we make no friends when innocents are killed as a result of our actions. I also know that our inherent desire to have that compassion is used against us as a psychological tactic. It is just one more of those things they have learned to take advantage of knowing that some of us will be swayed by it. It is an useful tool for an enemy who does not have a battlefield advantage. Do you really think that some body who regularly, and as an accepted defense, use innocent children as a shield actually give a rats behind that those children get killed? Of course they dont. But they will scream to high heaven about it to whomever will listen because it works.

"no more aid money and no more wars.We'll talk on the internet if we need to exchange pleasantries". Is about the most idealistic fairy tale land attitude i have ever heard. I dont know why you think human nature is at all inclined to follow such a path, but i would love to hear you explain why.

Latest posts

Top Bottom