International Women's Day award to a guy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was probably a trans who strapped one on and did her from the back.

newspress-collage-25671776-1675873318056.jpg

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't there a trans that won a beauty contest? Double sick!

I found IT. IT must have had A LOT of surgeries. IT would have fooled me! Still sick though.

I betcha all the real women behind IT are going, "Bitich!"

As many mormons as there are in Nevada I am somewhat surprised that ever happened . Of course Vegas isn't exactly a pious place and Clark County is most of the population of the state so there is that.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say. Every time I think those arseholes can't piss me off anymore than they already have they find a way to do it. I just hope the women in our country (the real ones, not the ones who call themselves a woman just because they got their dick cut off) see this for what it is, a slap in the face to each and every one of them, then they band together and make that slimy beotch and her brain dead 'husband' and the rest of the democratic party pay for this in 2024.

BTW, can anyone here think of anything else Jill has done while she pretends to be first lady besides this atrocity? I sure as hell can't.
Well wrangling Joe ain’t easy. So she stays busy with that!

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know the thing is this trans is too ignorant to realize Jill and Joe don't care about it. It thinks it's a honor to have been selected for this award, but truth be told they are just using it to promote themselves and their agenda. Just like the minorities, *it* is only the means to an end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom