Internet Tough Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly.

One reason I respect JB and BB is because they can not only take some ribbing, but can dish it out as well.

Not bad for a lefty liberal lawyer type and a high heel wearing, none deer dragging, none Mosin-Nagant shooting girl.

You can decide which is which. :pms2:

I've always thought that if others need to label you in order to feel good about themselves then you should be honored and privileged that they feel so inadequate in the shadow of your greatness. Therefore, I wear my labels proudly!! Now ... where are those stilettoes??

I dunno what JB's excuse is ... lol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always thought that if others need to label you in order to feel good about themselves then you should be honored and privileged that they feel so inadequate in the shadow of your greatness. Therefore, I wear my labels proudly!! Now ... where are those stilettoes??

I dunno what JB's excuse is ... lol

BB you will never hear me say anything bad about a lady wearing heels, I like the look. :naughty:

JB on the other hand would look terrible in them. :nolike:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this doesn't have anything to do with internet tough guys, but those scare the hell out of me.
I don't know where you saw them but I sure hope it wasn't locally.

Haha! Actually it was here ... there is a VERY healthy "alternative lifestyle" community here in OKC! You haven't lived until you have "done the stroll" at the Havana Inn ...

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Actually it was here ... there is a VERY healthy "alternative lifestyle" community here in OKC! You haven't lived until you have "done the stroll" at the Havana Inn ...

I think you are dangerously close to impugning the character of JB. He will be forced to unleash a legal sh!tstorm upon you.

Of course, in your case that just means you will be forced to hunt giant mule deer with a Mosin deep in the woods by yourself!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you are dangerously close to impugning the character of JB. He will be forced to unleash a legal sh!tstorm upon you.

Of course, in your case that just means you will be forced to hunt giant mule deer with a Mosin deep in the woods by yourself!

Ohhhhh **shudder** I am skeert ... lol I fear no attorney or drag queen ... nor attorney drag queens. (But due to the confidentiality statement I signed at that last settlement conference, that is all I can say about that ... LOL)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ain't that the truth!!! 30 Year or so ago when I worked as a bouncer, if I was not working strip clubs, I worked gay bars. I have seen more drag shows then I care to think about, but really wish we had had video cameras back then. I could have put together a blooper reel that would have you rolling on the floor. Imagine a 6'4" 400lbs drag queen jumping up and down on the stage to some music.

He/she crashes through the plywood flooring of the stage sucking the stage carpet into the hole. :lmfao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth!!! 30 Year or so ago when I worked as a bouncer, if I was not working strip clubs, I worked gay bars. I have seen more drag shows then I care to think about, but really wish we had had video cameras back then. I could have put together a blooper reel that would have you rolling on the floor. Imagine a 6'4" 400lbs drag queen jumping up and down on the stage to some music.

He/she crashes through the plywood flooring of the stage sucking the stage carpet into the hole. :lmfao:

We are gonna have to go to dinner and swap stories one of these days ... between working for Holiday Inn and lawyers there isn't much I haven't seen ... there is not a therapist in the world who can handle what I have seen!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom