Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveocrispy333

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone just wanted to drop by and introduce myself to everyone and tell you guys a little about myself. My name is Steven, I've lived in Macomb for almost my entire life. I'm a police officer and run a small business on the side making paracord slings and other items from 550 cord. I am the proud owner of a Bushmaster AR-15 Patrolman, and an OD green Glock 22. So anyways just wanted to say hi to everyone and glad to be a member.

fire65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
26 year firefighter from Altus. Just purchased a Glock 23 for me and a Walther .380 for my wife to go with our CCW. Been out of shooting for a few years and just got back into it. Searching and found this site, hello to all you other Okies.

nhgsr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and have enjoyed what I've seen so far. Officially I'm not an Okie (I'm about five miles north of the border). I guess I could be considered a casual gun enthusiast with a soft spot AK variants.

nhgsr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bobcat,
What kind of bikes are you into? I recently had to part with my last one (as well as the majority of my firearms) due to divorce, but I am thinking of finding another project bike to wrench on before too long.

bobcat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bobcat,
What kind of bikes are you into? I recently had to part with my last one (as well as the majority of my firearms) due to divorce, but I am thinking of finding another project bike to wrench on before too long.

as much as everyone talks about the harley's i ride the kawasaki vulcan line. iv e had several but atm im on the 07 vn1500 classic. in norman on game day have to have the water cooled.

ill probably try to find a custom to project on some time this year as well.( after i finish my 1911 and ar)

Bailey331

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi there
Im new to OSA and wanted to intro myself. I live and work in the OKC metro and have been a runner and gunner for over 18 years with a local police force. I love the great outdoors and hunt and fish as much as seven kids and a wife will allow. Three of my boys are following in my foot steps as woodsmen and hunters. Fortunately everyone in my house likes to eat deer meat ad turkey. Other than my patrol AR15 and several handguns, my safe is full of hunting guns. One of my favorites is my Thompson Center Encore Prohunter. I like to ability of swapping barrels to fit the situation.
Merry Christmas and God Bless

Latest posts

Top Bottom