Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey guys and gals... the wife and I just got our carry/conceal training done, still have to get the license but shouldnt be too much longer,,,,

needing advice on a good handgun for both of us to go to the range with and another to carry or one that works good for both... we currently own a Kel-Tec P11.

Im sure ill run into someone i know on here.... OK is too small.....

Look forward to talking to you all.

Thanks

I just bought a springfield XD and I love it! They make really really good quality guns and they also look good too. Try and get a 9mm if you can for you range gun because the ammo cost substantially more for higher calibers. Go to walmart and compare the prices like I should have done before I bought my 40 cal. lol (My next gun is a 9mm just so ya know)

seurto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just wanted to post up to say "hello".
Wife and I attended the shoot at H&H last night and it was our first time, we were nervous at first but by stage 3 we settled down and started to have fun.. We shoot XD .40's and I hadnt planned on shooting, but, at the last minute decided to join the fun, so, we were sharing the wife's rig. We definitely plan on attending more shoots..

We moved up here, living in OKC, from South Louisiana.. Working in the oilfield and following the work, and found Oklahoma to be a nice place to move to get away from the mosquitoes..

Typical shooting and outdoor type, we have a jeep and a couple of dogs, live our lives as drama free as possible..

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hello, stationed at tinker at the moment, was a AMSS in the USAF, then trained into combat control then counter snipe, in the process of going to scout sniper. Also a few months out from becoming a Leo.

What unit at Tinker? Didn't know they had any CCTs stationed there...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they don't, just passing through. my original afsc put me at tinker. just doing a lot of paper work and a few classes. but i think there at cpec, est teams at tinker, i may be wrong. But a counter/sn usually is attached to a sf squadron.

Welcome, so what AFSC are you now? Just passing through huh? Not a bad place to chill for awhile. Where to next?

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just want to say hi to everybody. Just signed on yesterday. I'm in OKC and always looking for a place to target practice especially on the west side.
Thanks

Recon1676

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm retired Army. '75-'95. Retired as a SFC and living here in Owasso, OK. I love hunting, fishing and shooting. But it seems that all my Rambo days have caught up with me. I'm a Disabled American Vet, 60% and heading fast to the Golden 100% Egg. Two blown knees, two back compression fractures and a bad right hip... besides that everything else is busted up pretty bad. I own a Mossy 500 12ga, a Glock 17 and a Mosin-Nagant. American Patriot tried and true. I'd love to have someone help this old Vet out and point me towards some good hunting spots for deer. I'm a member of the American Legion, VFW, DAV and the US Shooting Academy in Tulsa.

millsou19

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just joined today. I love hunting, fishing and just about anything related with guns. I am currently a student at OU and a former minor league baseball player. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Latest posts

Top Bottom