Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinny

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello and Happy New Year!!

I'm currently stationed in Illinois but will soon be stationed at Ft Sill. I enjoy hunting, fishing and reloading. Any info about the Lawton area would be greatly appreciated. :thanku:

Thanks, Dinny

Highlander

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello and Happy New Years to all! I live in Bartlesville. I am a student minister and our church has a good group of gun enthusiasts. (We actually do cling to our Bibles and our guns....Bibles more though!) Can anyone tell me of some good places to take teens skeet shooting in Oklahoma?

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hello. I live in Edmond OK and have recently become more interested in guns. Now I own the following:

AR-15 M4 (DTI upper with Spikes lower bought from coldhandarms.com)
S&W Sigma 9mm
Marlin 60 w/ cheap 4x32 scope
Mosin Nagant 91/30 reman (round reciever & mismatched bolt)
Walther P22

I love the selection of arms for sale in the classifieds, now if only I could post replies :s

Braggs

Oldschool

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I would go ahead and do a quick intro of myself.
My name is Drew and I am a gunaholic. I am from Moore I am now a converted glock fan I used to do only older weapons until my first AR and glock now I am leaning towards new age weapons. I will be attending the H&H shoot this coming Sunday and am excited to meet some fellow enthusiasts. Anything else just ask.

BC#6

New to the site!
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all. First posting. I enjoy reading the postings from everyone, and try to learn something from everyone. I enjoy pistol, rifle, shotgun, edged weapons training, along with some of the other posters on here who I have had classes with here in the Tulsa area..

dzhitshard

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello, my name on the net & to most people who know me well is DZ

I was directed to your board because of a sale item someone had up that I've had my buddies searching for for a while.

I'm a Soldier who's deployed again & I take training & equipment seriously. I'm a member of several boards but mostly read & rarely post but on a couple.

Thanks

kshaw76

New to the site!
Reaction score
My name is Kyle. I'm new here to OKShooters. Grew up in Mustang, been in Oklahoman all my life. Have inherited many firearms and spent a lot of time at different ranges. Used to go to a small outdoor range off of Banner Rd. near El Reno but don't know the name or if it's still even open. Normally would just go to H & H and "blow off steam", good to find this community!

Latest posts

Top Bottom