Investing In Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not fond of being called a liar. Also, why would I lie on here?

I've got buyers that do not have the time/patience to get precious metals on their own. They also do not like to use credit cards or deal with the hassle of trying to purchase silver online. I do all of the legwork and financing up front for them, and then accept payments over time until their debt is paid off. It involves some "hustling" on my part...the hard work kind, not the ripping people off kind.

I've never bought a single ounce of metal online or used a credit card to do the same. 4 days a week you can walk into Browns Coins, pay cash and leave without any hassle. And get it at just above spot.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never bought a single ounce of metal online or used a credit card to do the same. 4 days a week you can walk into Browns Coins, pay cash and leave without any hassle. And get it at just above spot.

Well don't tell my clients about that! But in all seriousness, one of the guys I sell to goes to a coin store on the regular, or at least he did. I'm upfront with what I am doing, and they know that I am making a profit for my efforts.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well don't tell my clients about that! But in all seriousness, one of the guys I sell to goes to a coin store on the regular, or at least he did. I'm upfront with what I am doing, and they know that I am making a profit for my efforts.

So basically, you claim to have a secret group of insanely stupid "clients?"

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So basically, you claim to have a secret group of insanely stupid "clients?"

Clients that don't want to "bother" with buying silver at anywhere near market price, so instead pay an enormous markup. A markup that's like walking into a coin store with 5 twenty dollar bills, buying $60 worth of silver and tearing up two twenties. May be the stupidest "investors" on the planet. But, there is the bit about basically financing the clients purchases, so maybe he's more of a loan shark than a silver seller.

Latest posts

Top Bottom