Investing In Silver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Silver dumped almost $.50 on Friday and I looked, the box price was $8,825.00, did I miss something?
Big50 snuck up on something! Do they have a secret 3+ box price?

Would there be any interest here on Maples? I was thinking of splitting up a box. Can get them for about $.70 less than Eagles right now.
While I love the ASE, it supports a lot of American workers and is backed by our government, the premium just has not come down at all since last year.

At least with this run up on spot, availability has become steady.

The gold to silver ration is insane right now! Silver will continue to be a great buy unless something in the underlying changes.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Silver dumped almost $.50 on Friday and I looked, the box price was $8,825.00, did I miss something?
Big50 snuck up on something! Do they have a secret 3+ box price?

Would there be any interest here on Maples? I was thinking of splitting up a box. Can get them for about $.70 less than Eagles right now.
While I love the ASE, it supports a lot of American workers and is backed by our government, the premium just has not come down at all since last year.

At least with this run up on spot, availability has become steady.

The gold to silver ration is insane right now! Silver will continue to be a great buy unless something in the underlying changes.
I paid $8475.00 12-11-15.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can you only own 1? I thought you had clients buying this stuff from you all the time. I figured you'd have at least 100 in your own stash?

Given what he said was true, you'd think eh? One could either make a good living or have a pretty good stash from the profit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom