iphone 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Iphone 4 turned itself into a brick today. After talking to ATT today I am to pissed to get something right now so Ill just use my work CrackBerry for the time being. With the ATT family share plan the only way to keep each line at the $15 a month charge is to either buy the phone outright or through the ATT next plan. If you buy the phone at the normal 2 year contract price you lose the discount and it costs $40 a month per phone line on your plan.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Iphone 4 turned itself into a brick today. After talking to ATT today I am to pissed to get something right now so Ill just use my work CrackBerry for the time being. With the ATT family share plan the only way to keep each line at the $15 a month charge is to either buy the phone outright or through the ATT next plan. If you buy the phone at the normal 2 year contract price you lose the discount and it costs $40 a month per phone line on your plan.

Another reason to not get rid of my 4S. I have the actual no limit data plan. Later plans don't have it.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just upgraded from the 3s to the five last fall. I'll keep this one till it gives up the ghost and then get another iPhone whichever model that is at that time. My girlfriend gust switched from a samsung to an iPhone and wishes she would have done it sooner. She prefers how apple's operating system works over android. To each their own I guess.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't love iphone by any means but from my experience the androids can be a little buggy. My SO's new Note 3 was buggy before we even got it out the store and I've never had an iphone like that. All I do is surf the web, occasional facebooking, and call/text so I'm fine with the iPhones.

kalstrand

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to wait to check out the iphone 6 but my galaxy s3 gave up a little too soon. I went with the LG G3 and am glad I did. 5.5 inch 2560x1440 screen on a phone that naked is smaller than my S3 in an otter box. I don't know if LG puts anything on top of stock android or not but its much better than the Samsung UI.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny how people have a love/hate relationship with Apple. I had an early android and it ruined me. Had to restart the damn thing a couple times a day, and this was from day one. Had the first one replaced but the second one did the same crap. Was so excited to get an iPhone 4S after that POS. Had to replace the speaker in that one but it was a million percent more reliable than the droid I had and worked just fine when I sold it to a member here a year or so ago. Just left it on indefinitely with little to no problems. Sure, an android may be more customizable but I still have not had to buy any music off iTunes to make it work and been able to make custom ringtones with ease.

The wife had a galaxy4 that was nearing its end with problems when she was eligible for upgrade. She now has a galaxy5 and likes it but at this point I am learned on the apple iOS so learning a new OS is less than attractive. Especially when I can do everything I need to with my apple products and have the reliability that I have come to enjoy. Not eligible for upgrade until Oct. 15' (2 year upgrades are ridiculous) so the 5S is going to have to last until the next offering by Apple. I will admit that Apple is behind Android at this point as the 5S should have been what this 6 and 6+ is now.

Same here. I had a Samsung and while the device was very good Android killed it. Got this 4s to replace it and 1) the apps actually work, and 2) it interfaces seamlessly with my iMac and iPads. I have access to basically everything on all devices and you don't need a masters degree in IT security to set it all up. I could give 1/2 a **** about customizing stuff,

I just want it to work and be secure. Apple does that for me and I really can't see a problem with iTunes. I will say that it blows chunks running on windows, but I have zero issues on iOS or OSX with it. I can't really praise it enough with iPhone, iPad, 3 Apple TVs, and an iMac all talking together and running like they should. Can't even remember the last time I rebooted any of them. When I feel the need to replace my notebook, care to take a guess at what it will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. I had a Samsung and while the device was very good Android killed it. Got this 4s to replace it and 1) the apps actually work, and 2) it interfaces seamlessly with my iMac and iPads. I have access to basically everything on all devices and you don't need a masters degree in IT security to set it all up. I could give 1/2 a **** about customizing stuff,

I just want it to work and be secure. Apple does that for me and I really can't see a problem with iTunes. I will say that it blows chunks running on windows, but I have zero issues on iOS or OSX with it. I can't really praise it enough with iPhone, iPad, 3 Apple TVs, and an iMac all talking together and running like they should. Can't even remember the last time I rebooted any of them. When I feel the need to replace my notebook, care to take a guess at what it will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacBook Pro? or Air?

I have a 2011 17" pro that I still like, every windows laptop I've had I've been ready to throw in the trash a year or so after getting it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MacBook Pro? or Air?

I have a 2011 17" pro that I still like, every windows laptop I've had I've been ready to throw in the trash a year or so after getting it.

It will be one of the two. I'm hoping that Apple comes out with something similar to the MS Surface that runs on OSX which would be full featured, kinda like a Macbook Air chopped down and modular. With SSD I can only imagine how awesome it would be. They could drop their entire iPad line and replace it with these.

Latest posts

Top Bottom