IQ Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Fug it, I don’t care to read all of the thread to get an answer. Math isn’t my favorite thing unless wood working, metal working, reloading, tape measure, and money. 👍
I'll summarize. Incorrect. I believe the answer to be 44 but I could be wrong. Some say 42 but didn't show their work. 😂

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Military Zero.jpg

That's my answer, and it is also my final grade.

I refuse to participate in math. My wife even says I shouldn't even be caught using a tape measure.

When we have a wood project of some kind, she measures and I cut, usually with a hand saw, because she can't cut.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think, way back when, I had 39 and was mocked roundly by Pstmastr. Well I claim I can still read "right up" Maybe it was your declination that was o

I think, way back when, I had 39 and was mocked roundly by Pstmastr. Well I claim I can still read "right up" Maybe it was your declination that was off😆
Could be. Your 3rd guess was 39.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 421448

That's my answer, and it is also my final grade.

I refuse to participate in math. My wife even says I shouldn't even be caught using a tape measure.

When we have a wood project of some kind, she measures and I cut, usually with a hand saw, because she can't cut.
That is me. I can cut the board twice and it's still too short.

Latest posts

Top Bottom