Iran: If attacked by Israel, we'll target U.S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that tells us something about our status in the world these days.... Iran is more comfortable threatening us than Israel.

Iran threatens us just like you would yell stuff at Mike Tyson when he walked past you in his prime on the way to the ring.

You aren't really going to do anything, he isn't going to go out of his way to swat a fly. It means nothing.

That's what all 3rd rate repressive regimes do. Korea has threatened to destroy us numerous times over the years.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets hold hands with Israel while we plant a fake bomb, successfully stage a fake raid, find incriminating evidence in the fake raid, and then annihilate them all

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Iran would fold like a cheap lawnchair within 24 hours of our "shock and aw" showing.

I guess as long as you're thinking in some form of dog years, that 24 hours might be symbolic, otherwise I'd wager that you're grossly underestimating Iran. Iran isn't Iraq, a nation we already defanged in the early 90s, but still took 10 years to half-assedly control the 2nd time around. Not to mention we don't have the money to wage a war with them. Only a nuke strike could put a quick ending to a conflict there, and how ironic it would be of us to nuke a nation that has no nukes, but that we accuse of wanting one because they might be "dangerous".

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that tells us something about our status in the world these days.... Iran is more comfortable threatening us than Israel.

When you consider the fact that no other country has invaded and occupied two separate countries over the past 10 years, Iran would be exceedingly foolish to attack the US.

Methinks they (Iran) would attempt to disable the Strait of Hormuz as a scorched earth type act. That would cripple oil exports and choke the West of a lot of oil. Remember Saddam ordered the oil field fires on retreat from Kuwait.

You mean like they did in the 80's? Let them try. Again. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom