Is 90 days still the norm to get your CC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is 90 days still the norm to get your CC?Man it seems I sent mine in about
that.Do they send it to you are the sheriff office where I did the paper work?:hyper:

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lately I have been hearing 45 - 60 days.

Initial license will be sent to the SO...Renewals are sent to the home.

Except for me...Mine are ALWAYS to the SO and require new prints/background check. Like my prints are going to change or something

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine came in today. My card was charged by OSBI on October 14th - so that's 44 days. Not bad. I'll pick it up tomorrow hopefully.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up my license today. Feels great to have it on the hip. Now to figure out a backup gun for a pocket scenario.... lots of questions on that one.
B

Rshep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont mean to hijack your thread but i have a related question....how long after fingerprints are taken and such does it take for OSBI to charge your card? i payed with a money order so i dont have a reference date to start counting, i dropped off payment on the same day i was finger printed, which i think was something like the 14th of october. i dont think it should be in yet but itd be nice to get a rough estimate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom