Is a Downgrade of US Credit Inevitable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont see the big deal these stinkers are making, they put it off buy hooooooooow long the last time? Smoke and mirrors. They are up to no good as normal just trying to make the other look bad. Not to mention I smell a weasel.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading all of the comments, you guys sure don't like drunken sailors. It's kind of an insult to compare them to the likes of lowly politicians.

What's not to like really... I mean they end up paying for most of our bar tab when we'd hit port. They can't really hurt anyone. And after they've thrown up on themselves, theres less competition for the females (not that a Marine has any competition anyway). :anyone:

Just make sure they're sober again before they starting trying to drive our big gray taxi around. It's hard to sleep when they're rocking it around.

As a drunken Marine, I guess I had that one coming. :D

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a drunken Marine, I guess I had that one coming. :D

That's the cool part... we can get a blasted as we wish and still don't have to drive the boat AND we still get all the girls.

Ya gotta admit, when the squids are carting us around and providing free chow and sunbathing opportunities, it's not too bad of a life. We even get to work out any time of the day and line up early for chow and geedunk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom