Is freedom of speech really worth potentially upsetting someone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Youll fit in well at the jail...lots of peeps there think its ok to put theyre hands on someone for ..words....well, it against the law , Chong Wang .. 8)

LOL. I don't go around beating people up. I would have been in jail a long time ago if that was true. I don't have a problem with men acting like men though. When did we become a nation full of pacifists? Are you all really so forgiving, or is this all just a bunch of PC BS? May peace and love be with you my brothers.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet despite these results, there are still people on this forum that'll say: "Get the hell out of my country and go to xxxx-stan if you don't wave the flag like I do"

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. I don't go around beating people up. I would have been in jail a long time ago if that was true. I don't have a problem with men acting like men though. When did we become a nation full of pacifists? Are you all really so forgiving, or is this all just a bunch of PC BS? May peace and love be with you my brothers.

Ha...even us old , fat , bald-headed, cripple. so and so's, get to say what we want , without a 300lb go rilla doin a monkey dance on our heads.
I get where your coming from...P&L back Bro

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It depends on the topic and the crowd. I usually try to pick my battles wisely in order to sway as many people's thoughts toward my views as possible. If the crowd is sensitive, sometimes it is best to just cut the horns off the sacred cow, and not slaughter the whole thing. Then again those cows are mighty tempting... sometimes I can't help it and I really go to town with that butcher's knife, and sit myself down for a big ribeye with a side of calf fry, serenaded by the sweet sound of boo-hooing from all the sensitive souls. Is it completely rational? No... but some people have such a predictable and emotional reaction to certain things that it is hard to resist prodding them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom