Is it my imagination or has another panic started?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking I'd like to get a Steyr AUG and was looking at them on Gunbroker yesterday.
Today... all prices seem to have jumped $200

Same for Tavor prices.

Let's not panic, OK? It seem like prices had just returned to normal.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank goodness the only things I'm looking for this year at Wanenmacher's are a Knights Quad Rail, Knights USMC marked BUIS and new filters for my Big Berkey.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed the prices going up on a few myself, like the SCAR 17, Tavor, AUG, all are easily hundreds more than just a few months ago, but others are down like the CZ Scorpion, Arsenal Aks, etc. so who knows.

For the AUG, I know since MSAR went out of gun production, they are the only ones in the game again so they can inflate prices anytime they want.

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... but others are down like the CZ Scorpion, ...

I recently started looking for a CZ Scorpion (the "Evo 3 S1"), the only ones I can find are on GunBroker and they end up selling for almost $150 over MSRP. Holy cow, this is down from where they were before??? Or am I looking in the wrong places?

I haven't seen one in any shops here since I started looking.

T.Ridley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like the 17 hmr ammo is getting harder to come by in the stores. Makes me think about getting a 17wsm theres plenty of that ammo on the shelves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom