Is the NRA or the GoA the better defender of the Second Amendment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The National Rifle Association was set up in the 1800's by the government and helped write the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Gun Control Act of 1968. There are other examples of the Negotiating Rights Away has actually eroded our rights very significantly under the Second Amendment. While I understand that it may border on sacrilege to say anything bad about the NRA and the common belief is that without the NRA, we wouldn't have the Second Amendment, but the NRA has a bit of a history of not being the best defenders of the 2A

I'm a member of both, but tend to spend a little more with the Gun Owners of America because I believe the GOA holds true to the Constitution. Maybe there is strength in numbers, but is the NRA really all that?

dugby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Who divided who?

Send em all some money if you like the 2nd amendment. The past mistakes of the NRA don't define it today. It has a role to play as well as all the other groups. I do believe our support of the other groups has had and will continue to have a positive influence on the NRA. I do not belive sending money to GOA hurts the NRA. We can walk and chew gum without falling down.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Who divided who?

Send em all some money if you like the 2nd amendment. The past mistakes of the NRA don't define it today. It has a role to play as well as all the other groups. I do believe our support of the other groups has had and will continue to have a positive influence on the NRA. I do not belive sending money to GOA hurts the NRA. We can walk and chew gum without falling down.

+1

Now is the time to act, if you haven't already!

LL

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Who divided who?

+1000.

Latest posts

Top Bottom