Is there any group of people more grumpy, sour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My tag agency in Clinton is wonderful. The husband and wife that own it are friendly and outgoing, did a lot there getting all our OK documentations and registration and they made it really easy. Heck they even hand out pocket bibles.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one on Garnett in Tulsa is filled with the spawn of Satan. I work just a few minutes from there and will drive to Catoosa to do my business.

Yep. They stuck me hard on a farm truck that I failed to get renewed for a couple years. That thing probably saw 15 miles a year on an Oklahoma roadway. Cost us nearly $400 to get the tags renewed on a 1993 Chevy 1500.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. They stuck me hard on a farm truck that I failed to get renewed for a couple years. That thing probably saw 15 miles a year on an Oklahoma roadway. Cost us nearly $400 to get the tags renewed on a 1993 Chevy 1500.
Yeah... I kinda worry about that stuff.

My '76 F-250 hasn't been tagged since the early 2000s. If I ever want to fix 'er up, I may have to sell it to someone out of state first... :lookaroun

Given my health status, it's not likely to happen anyway. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom