Is there any group of people more grumpy, sour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
What is this "tag agency" you speak of? Is it an online game? Do I need to register with this agency? Is there a secret password like "tag you're it"? Is this like the tag on Minnie Pearl's hat or a price tag?
I thought licenses and identification requirements was racist..I don't want to be "tagged" as a racist...
I don't need no stinkin' tag

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to think that, but the one in Edmond off Santa Fe and 2nd Street has these two folks that make it a fun experience. Guy and gal. They will give each other hell while working and always seem to be friendly.

I walked in once and there were like 2 people in the building. I said "wow, it's not crazy busy" He came back with "Bomb threats work my man". I laughed so hard I couldn't talk.

Anyway, that seems to be the friendly place I've gone since living here.
Wow. You must have had a good day. That’s the same one I use and that guy usually acts like someone pizzed in his Wheaties. The woman isn’t so bad but the guy comes across like a dic

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to what I learned here I was able to help my wife apply for a new drivers license online yesterday. Last week I was able to go online and renew the tag for my RV. I may never need to go to a tag agency again.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A clerk at a 7-11 frowned at me last year...
I've seen children treat the help at 7-11 with more respect than their own parents.
On the other hand, the Tinker Tag Agency is curt and not friendly but the Nicoma Park Tag Agency is very friendly. I'm not trying to get invited to dinner but it's nice when people smile and are courteous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom