Is there anything better than eggnog and bourbon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigdawg90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely drink outside of the holiday season, but every year I put on a few pounds from braums eggnog and bourbon :)

It’s like adult candy. It makes me sooooooo happy inside. I don’t think there’s a single thing that better.

I just painted my wife’s closet with the third choice of color, and I don’t feel irritated at all, I’m happy to do another sand and color choice. Haha.

This stuff is magic juice.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely drink outside of the holiday season, but every year I put on a few pounds from braums eggnog and bourbon :)

It’s like adult candy. It makes me sooooooo happy inside. I don’t think there’s a single thing that better.

I just painted my wife’s closet with the third choice of color, and I don’t feel irritated at all, I’m happy to do another sand and color choice. Haha.

This stuff is magic juice.
Eggnog?

For God's sake it's not even November yet.

I will say that Brains makes the best eggnog I have ever had.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never have cared much for eggnog but I can recall as a pup growing up my mom and stepdad drinking their fair share around the holidays mixed with Seagrams 7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom