Is there anything better than eggnog and bourbon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely drink outside of the holiday season, but every year I put on a few pounds from braums eggnog and bourbon :)

It’s like adult candy. It makes me sooooooo happy inside. I don’t think there’s a single thing that better.

I just painted my wife’s closet with the third choice of color, and I don’t feel irritated at all, I’m happy to do another sand and color choice. Haha.

This stuff is magic juice.

Is there anything better than eggnog and bourbon? Yes, eggnog...just eggnog. Anyone have a favorite recipe?

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My kids know that as soon as we get the first frost, I call it Christmas season :) lol. We got ice on my windshield a couple of days ago, so Christmas is here.

My wife won’t let me put up lights until November but she can’t stop me from drinking eggnog :)

I love me some eggnog. My wife is as giddy as a school girl since she has our Christmas light scheduled to get installed this Thursday. I rolled my eyes when she told me as we haven't even gotten through Halloween yet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can even get it pre mixed!

IMG_2169.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely drink outside of the holiday season, but every year I put on a few pounds from braums eggnog and bourbon :)

It’s like adult candy. It makes me sooooooo happy inside. I don’t think there’s a single thing that better.

I just painted my wife’s closet with the third choice of color, and I don’t feel irritated at all, I’m happy to do another sand and color choice. Haha.

This stuff is magic juice.

My Brother! I even will freeze some to extend the Egg Nog season. I pour the Nog on Nog Ice Cream too! I am ****ing guilty!

Latest posts

Top Bottom