Is this the same case as the BP Buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i ment to watch this last nite on the news and fell asleep.

i don't understand (never will) how people can't just leave stuff alone, "he killed him because of it's ego"....it's a F'n deer man, it doesn't walk by your house every morning bragging to you about it's rack....

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw this on the news back when it happend before they caught him, I'm pretty sure this guy had a story published about him in the Oklahoma Game and fish magazine about "suburban hunting".. I'm glad they dropped the hammer on this guy, he deserves every bit of it..

did he seriously think he could get away with killing a deer a guy prolly hand feeds every day!? and then brag about it..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and he shot him with "several arrows".
Was he shooting field points?
I agree with some of the comments on the bottom of the page.
He should be castrated so that his gene pool stops here, was the one that came to mind first.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i ment to watch this last nite on the news and fell asleep.

i don't understand (never will) how people can't just leave stuff alone, "he killed him because of it's ego"....it's a F'n deer man, it doesn't walk by your house every morning bragging to you about it's rack....

I took it as the convicted criminal shot the buck, because of his own ego. He was also charged for falsifying documents with a check station.

Seems he shot the buck, checked it in with the intent to try and claim a state record. What a moron.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in no way going to condone what this guy did but......

What is the difference, other than the theft, between this guy shooting this deer to satisfy his ego and the owner leading out one of this bucks offspring out on a rope for some other jackass to shoot for the ego satisfying fee of $10,000 or so?

Latest posts

Top Bottom