Isn't She a Beauty !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered this PM1130 lathe last March and got it yesterday. I'm having surgery on my foot today and won't be able to use it for three weeks . That sucks.
my lathe (1).JPG

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just what the doctor ordered..........three weeks will give you time to read the owners manual.......LOL ....... Nice unit....congrats
Wait! Reading the manual is cheating!
Quinn at BlondiHacks has a PM lathe very much like it. You can watch her videos while healing!

I have my HF 7x10 & Atlas TH42 up and running now. Working on the Smithy CB-1220XL now. The SB Heavy 10L is awaiting more attention. Thought the Smithy would be easier, until I discovered the FWD/REV switch was messed up. The new switch is physically larger that the old, discontinued one, so filing must ensue.

Bill

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just what the doctor ordered..........three weeks will give you time to read the owners manual.......LOL ....... Nice unit....congrats
Owners Manual?! . . . owners manual?!! . . . I don't need no stinkin' owners manual!!! 😂

Very nice 👍

Last edited:

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks nice, I've read good things about their stuff. I just bought a tiny Grizzly mill to play with and would like to find a lathe too (but not necessarily a tiny one). Will look forward to hearing what you think of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom