Israel has been fired upon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we had been conducting proper foreign diplomacy, four Americans never would've died in Benghazi. They'd have never been there in the first place because we wouldn't have been interrogating detainees, trying to track down SAM's and rockets unleashed onto the public at large by insurgents, because we wouldn't have meddled in their internal affairs by working outright to overthrow Gaddafi. Obama didn't allow them to get killed in September, he sealed their fate back in October, 2011. :(

Israel has a right to defend themselves and we should stop meddling in their affairs. That includes restraining them OR backing them. Let them do what they will and deal with the repercussions of their actions themselves.

yep..

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deuteronomy 30:3

then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.

Micah 2:12

“I will surely gather all of you, Jacob;
I will surely bring together the remnant of Israel.
I will bring them together like sheep in a pen,
like a flock in its pasture;
the place will throng with people.

Zechariah 4:6

6 So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.

Zechariah 8:7

7 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west.

The Bible tends to be fairly clear that God will save Israel, not America or bombs. Unless you consider that an act of God.
Genesis 12:1-3
1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. 2 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well hell yes! Israel is our greatest ally, and if we don't send our kids to die for their cause, who will?

It's none of our effing business. I don't see many IDF troops fighting the Taliban with us. When was the last time Israel sent forces to fight along side of us?

That's a way to look at it that I personally have never seen before. Interesting take on the issue.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That may very well be the dumbest thing ever written on OSA. War is the ultimate answer and solution to many questions and problems.

Only someone who has never read, let alone studied history could write such an inanity.

Eventually war causes more problems than it fixes.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cjjtulsa
Well hell yes! Israel is our greatest ally, and if we don't send our kids to die for their cause, who will?

It's none of our effing business. I don't see many IDF troops fighting the Taliban with us. When was the last time Israel sent forces to fight along side of us?

That's a way to look at it that I personally have never seen before. Interesting take on the issue.

Under no circumstances would the U.S. have accepted Israeli troops in any of the Middle Eastern wars we've been involved in. We had to insist they not get involved when Sadam was lobbing scuds into Israel.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Originally Posted by Glocktogo: "Israel has a right to defend themselves and we should stop meddling in their affairs. That includes restraining them OR backing them. Let them do what they will and deal with the repercussions of their actions themselves."

So, if Israel is overrun by Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran and Iraq, we should sit back and enjoy the show? Then, we could enjoy the repercussions of our inactions.As I type this, I'm watching multiple rocket attacks hitting civilian areas of Israel.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many secessionists want us to go to bat for Israel. You know, damn our own country but go defend the sovereignty of another.

I'm pretty much against getting involved here. Not the least of reasons is that I'm certain Israel can handle their business with Palestine, Egypt, Iran... all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom