Issue with Sportsworld

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda think it depends who you use when you go in there. I only go to a few guys and the one younger girl. She's always asking for my number so i'm not sure what that means.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda think it depends who you use when you go in there. I only go to a few guys and the one younger girl. She's always asking for my number so i'm not sure what that means.

awww.news_media_watch.com_images_chris_hansen_date_line_NBC.jpg

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only go to a few guys and the one younger girl. She's always asking for my number so i'm not sure what that means.

They do it to everyone i'm not special. I always give her a hard time when she does ask though.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Its been a long time since I've been there so I'm not sure what she looks like but if she were to ask me for my number I might be persuaded to return to SW. :D

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to buy lots of stuff from them; guns, ammo, accessories. I even purchased several very expensive commeratives. I spent a lot of money with them. Really liked everyone in there. The older guy (husband of owner) treated me like a complete jerk out of the blue one day, and I have not been back since. That was two years ago. I thought we were on very good terms and I spent a lot of money there, so I was very surprised. Two years ago, and I am still am ticked when I think about it.

tmotulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sucky story but I'm glad you got your gun back!

Ive bought several guns from them over the past couple years and have never had a problem with them. Even had a couple in their layaway for a while with no issues, and dealt with several people there with no problems. But since I discovered Medlocks in Collinsville I haven't been back to em. Medlocks is a league of their own when it comes to service and they will do anything to help you with your purchase..it helps that they've been cheaper on everything I've wanted too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom