Its time for the don't poop where you eat speech again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One time dustingaunder's text had a "tone" to it that really made me question the foundation on which we had built our relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously guys, this is a serious thread about the dangers of becoming butthurt. All this lightheartedness is going to seriously affect one or more of our members by allowing them to become butthurt. I ask that you cease and desist this butthurtful banter post haste.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously guys, this is a serious thread about the dangers of becoming butthurt. All this lightheartedness is going to seriously affect one or more of our members by allowing them to become butthurt. I ask that you cease and desist this butthurtful banter post haste.

My butt is fine ... really ... GC says so ... (GET YOUR DAMNED MINDS OUTTA THE GUTTER!!!!!)

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No I'm not. I'm a union member.

I thought it was the GL Alliance Against Defamation, not the GL Union. WTF?

Doesn't apply to me ... Unlike Coach Gundy, I, sir, am NOT a man ...

Man is applicable to all. Thats why we got der word "mankind". You ever hear "Womankind?" Nah, cause thar aint no such thing as a kind woman, and yous all just give us babies... thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom