Its together what do you think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys the gun is a 700SS r5 24" barrel with a 1-11.25 twist. I got a heck of a deal on the barreled action NIB. The same place had a NIB AICS and he made me a deal I could not say no to. I ordered TPS steel rings and base and tightened everything to spec with the FAT wernch. The scope in a 6.5-20 Zeiss conquest target model. The chamber is the tightest factory remington chamber I have ever seen. I cant wait to break her in and get some groups.

Dustin

mavrick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gun is a 308. Yeah the windsheild I know but its a beater work truck. It might be a little bit we are starting a turnaround at work so I am covered up for about the next 2 weeks.

Dustin

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dustin... Looks GREAT! We'll have to go shoot... I have my stock, optic, mount, rings, bipod. Now I'm waiting on the smith to finish the new barrel and true the action. I'm hoping another 2 weeks at most.

We can compare! Love the jeweled bolt!

J

Enoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is the exact package I am going to put together minus the glass. I have heard some great things about the 5R. Can't wait to see some group pics, great looking gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom