It's Your Time To Shine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the human rights violations of its White population? You know, the one that has more murders by cops than blacks, more victims of violent crimes by blacks than blacks by whites, the one who can openly be disparaged in the press, at universities - everywhere? Sick of this one-way, living with blinders nonsense.
It is all part of the Democrat narrative to demonize traditional Americanism a.k.a. the evil white man. It’s all about divide and conquer and getting more votes

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they would do it, there would be a product available right now. Even then you're talking 1 million typically.
I watched an interview with retired Secret Service agent Evy Poumpouras (in the Cleared Hot podcast with former SEAL Andy Stumpf), and she said while she was an agent, she carried a personal liability policy in case her agency hung her out to dry. I'm pretty sure she also said that it was common, if not universal, for agents to carry such a policy.

Maybe that should be de rigeur at all levels of law enforcement--I'm pretty sure that insurance companies won't simply pay out on a lawsuit over a justified shooting, unlike some cities.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched an interview with retired Secret Service agent Evy Poumpouras (in the Cleared Hot podcast with former SEAL Andy Stumpf), and she said while she was an agent, she carried a personal liability policy in case her agency hung her out to dry. I'm pretty sure she also said that it was common, if not universal, for agents to carry such a policy.

Maybe that should be de rigeur at all levels of law enforcement--I'm pretty sure that insurance companies won't simply pay out on a lawsuit over a justified shooting, unlike some cities.

I don't doubt that honestly. Secret Service and LE on a local level are two completely different exposures. I don't know when she retired, but I'd almost guarantee the Professional Liability environment has changed since then as well. They exclude more and more every year, making us buy it back.

The demand is definitely there though. Lots of officers would sign up IMO, IF, and I say IF the coverage is good and at a reasonable price.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BLM is just another left wing anti-American group that exploits every black incident they can find to create chaos, terrorism, looting, arson, and murder to disrupt American communities. They don't give a flying **** about black people being mistreated unless it involves a white person or the government. If they did, they would march every day in Chicago and Baltimore because that's where black lives don't matter at all.

Unfortunately they have conned some of the uninformed, uneducated and gullible parts of the population (blacks, whites, Asians, Mexicans) into thinking this is really about improving the treatment of blacks in the US. Unfortunately it is only about destroying our country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom